Friday, September 29, 2006

Journal Entry # 13

My Grandmother is amazing!

My uncle Joe is a nurse. He said she should have died two days ago. I did my shift this evening and when I got there she was propped up in bed. She even managed to eat some scrambled eggs this morning. She's lost 14 pounds in two weeks but she's tough as nails. She was awake and talkative.

My aunt Katie brought her three things to make her more comfortable. When she was done explaining what they were, my Grandmother said in her dry tone, "Well, what else Katie? I love her!

2 Comments:

Blogger johngoldfine said...

Appreciate the update.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Mainer said...

I know you read everything I write but my sister and friends do too so if it seems kind of personal, you can ignore it.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home