Saturday, September 23, 2006

Journal Entry # 11

John, I posted a response to lecture 4.

When I was little, I had these wide cupboards over the closet in my bedroom. I used claw my skinny legs around the closet doors and haul myself into them. I kept a pillow, flashlight, and all my girly private things up there. I used to spend hours writing in that confined space. I'd write stories, poems, thoughts or just anything in my diary.

The saying "Writing is an escape" has a little more meaning to me. I can't say that I enjoyed my reason for writing, but it let me be somewhere else. (The friend you hate)

I like the set ups you give. It lets me see it in another way and that's a good thing. I just can't wrap my head around it as quickly as I could my closet doors;}

1 Comments:

Blogger johngoldfine said...

I hated writing until long after I was done with college, did it as little as possible....

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home