Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Journal Entry #2

Do you ever feel like you just want to reach out and slap someone for no reason at all? I'm not a violent person, at least not outside my head but today, for whatever reason, I wanted to take a bag of cheez its and shove them down a kids throat!
I was sitting in speech class going over in my mind how I would present my speech. The room was completely quiet except the wrattling of a bag and the smacking of little orange squares between the puffed cheeks of a kid who clearly didn't make the best food choices. I'd like to pretend that my nervousness about giving the speech was the reason I was so irritated. It wasn't. I'm one of those people who can't go to the movies because the sound of people digging into their popcorn bag and licking their fingers really just pisses me off. Believe it or not, my friends say I have the patience of a saint...Maybe they've just learned what not to eat in front of me!

2 Comments:

Blogger johngoldfine said...

And weren't you the person who dumped a whole halloween's worth of candy on the table in Acadia, so everyone was munching away the whole class?

6:38 PM  
Blogger Mainer said...

Simultaneous chewing is acceptable besides I was so engrossed in what you were saying...

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home